Re: docs on cvs help

On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 12:05:57PM +0100 or thereabouts, Paul Cooper wrote:
> Could someone please remind me how to get the docs from CVS as I cant get
> to the gdp website as I think our firewall is blocking port 65348

I just found this earlier today:

http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

Except of course that you don't want gnome-libs and gnome-core and
all that :)

The package you want is probably gnome-docu. If you already have
parts of it checked out but new subdirectories are in there and
you want CVS to notice and give them to you, cd into your CVS/gnome-docu
directory and do "cvs -z3 update -dP" (something like "create any
(d)irectories that are in the repository but not your copy, and (P)rune
any now-irrelevant stuff".

I don't think the developer site is on any particularly weirdo high
port number so you should be able to get to it. If not, I can email
the text? Hope that helps.

Telsa