Re: Contents list

	Woo hoo!  I actually sent to the right address this time <shakes head>.
	I do definatly like the idea of a contents tree like this.  I think it would help for people (read: advanced users) to get to where they want quickly in the documentation.
	Does anyone think we should get a little HTML file up somewhere and keep adding to that for the tree?
	Also, maybe we should follow a similar structure as the main menu does for the tree(eg: programs/applications/abiword or applets/network/gnomeicu)
Kevin
--
"Think realistically, not optimistically" - Myself