Re: Demo/Tutorial App - suggestions

Dan Mueth wrote:

> > I quickly threw together a demo of Gnumeric, although I don't really
> > know how to use it well - somebody else could write a much better
> > one.  Anyway, grab this tarball:
> >
> > ftp://clack.uchicago.edu/pub/gnome/gnumeric_demo_test1.tgz
> >
> > unpack it, and run ./gnome-tutor.py gnumeric_demo_test1.xml
>
> You need to have pygnome to run this.  If you have problems, just check
> out the screenshots at:
>
> ftp://clack.uchicago.edu/pub/gnome/gnumeric_demo_test1_screenshots/
>
> Dan

Well, first off, I think the screenshots should be slightly reduced in
size, and put in a viewport (with scrollbars) so people with smaller
screens can somewhat manage.

Second, the text at the bottom should be left aligned or set to fill.
'center' may look nice, but in reality is harder to read.

Julian

--
eMail: julian@linuxpower.org
http://www.advogato.org/person/julian