Re: gataxx docs up

On 5 Jun 2000, Aaron Weber wrote:

> gataxx docs are at http://primates.helixcode.com/~aaron/gdp.html.
>  Here's hoping they aren't terrible.  Heey, I'm using Evolution!
>  wowo!

Aaron,

I really like this doc. It is very nice to read.

I wouldn't be much use if I didn't have any suggestions, so:

1) Should we change the section title "Using Gataxx" to something more fun
and appropriate, like "Overview" or "Playing Gataxx" or
something?  Perhaps we should do this for all the games, since
"Using" doesn't really sound right for a game.

2) The Menus section isn't really self-consistant in its layout.  I think
you probably inherited this directly from the template, which had this
problem too.  We recently fixed this in the template.  Grab the new one at
http://www.gnome.org:65348/gdp//templates.html.

3) Another little bug in the older template: the properties dialogs
actually have "Close" buttons, not "Cancel" buttons.

4) I guess you need <guilabel> tags for "None", "Partial", ...

5) typo: "Although Gataxxis a "

Dan