Documentation fix status sheet

Hi again,
	It's quickly approaching midnight here in Chicago as I finish uploading the GDP bug status sheet.  This sheet is meant to be a brief rundown bugs that need to be done, not in depth.  If you'd like indepth stuff, please e-mail me or the 'Checker'.
	The chart is pretty straight forward.  Green fields show its OK.  Red fields indicate bugs.  Our goal is to get the number of red fields down to 0.
	The URL's are as following:
HTML version - http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/fixindocs.html
Gnumeric version - http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/fixindocs.gnumeric
	The documentation will be kept up to date.  Happy bug hunting, and have a good night!
Kevin
--
"Think realistically, not optomistically" - Myself