OLS DocBook BOF summary

I got a laptop recently and took it to Canada for OLS (Ottawa Linux
Symposium) with me. By the time we'd got Linux onto it, I'd missed
Dave and Deb's talk on DocBook, but I did use it to make notes in
some of the other things. One of them was a DocBook BOF (birds of
a feather session).

Lots of things came up that I really didn't understand (as you will
see if you read it) or which were new to me. Most of it is not
particularly GDP-relevant, but in case you want to see what you
missed, it's at
	http://www.linux.org.uk/~telsa/Trips/Talks/ols-db-bof.html

It's probably all got the wrong slant on things, and I bet some
parts are really wrong, but just so you know :)

Telsa ("so Dave, where are your slides?")