Bug reports

Hey guys,
	Since my internet has been down, I have taken some time out of my
IRC ruled schedule to go through the GNOME-utils and confirm bugs.  I have
come across numerous bugs, and emailed a few of the writers regarding it.  If
you didn't get emailed, please don't feel bad.
	I urge EVERYONE to please view the bug list at:
http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/fixindocs.gnumeric
and if they have an application in there which has problems, please fix it.  I
would like to see GNOME 1.2.2 have a lot of bug fixes in it, including docs.  If
you have any questions, please feel free to email me.
Take it easy
Kevin
--
gpg key: http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/kevin_breit.gpg