Re:ggv documentation

Karl Eichwalder twisted the bytes to say:

 Karl> Trying to translate the GGv documentation I got the feeling ggv.sgml
 Karl> needs an update and/or cleanup.

Hi Karl,

 Karl> Is a knowledgeable native speaker out there with some time to spend?

Yes, the documentation is behind schedule. During this year I have
been pressured by finishing my phd dissertation, but this is,
hopefully, going to be finished this week. I am then planning to work
again on ggv, including the documentation. I will have some time to
spare.

I am not a native speaker, but I think I can do a relatively good job
that somebody else can just clean up.

--
daniel

 Karl> Hints: use "scroll pane", "slider" and "view" if those are meant --
 Karl> don't mix these terms.

 Karl> --
 Karl> work : ke@suse.de                          |          ------    ,__o
     : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |         ------   _-\_<,
 Karl> home : keichwa@gmx.net                     |        ------   (*)/'(*)

--
Daniel M. German                  "With software you can have
                                   an epiphany and just sit down