Re: subscribed peeps?

battery841@mypad.com writes:

> Hey guys,
> 	I just saw that mutt has a mailing list feature.  It needs to be told
> all the addresses that are on the list though.  Is there a way that we can see
> all the names subscribed to the list?

I think that disallowing people to see that is a feature. Allowing is
a bug. Imagine how happy would spammers be if they subscribe, issue a
"give me the list of subscribers" and unsubscribe this list... We'll
be receiving (much) more spam...

As this list uses mailman, it has this "feature" and it can be managed
to show our addresses to everybody, subscribers and administrators
only. It should be set to show them only to administrator. For our
safety... :-)

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.