Re: FAQ in docs

On Sat, Jul 01, 2000 at 01:56:51PM -0700 or thereabouts, Arlo Rose wrote:
> > What do you think about including the application's FAQ in the docs?  Is
> > it a good idea or a bad idea?  Any thoughts on it?
>
> It's a very good idea.

I think it depends on the FAQ :/

There are several FAQs around which are entirely "how to get it,
install it, and run it" and a list of compilation and configuration
errors. Since the help comes with the app, so is presumably installed,
I'm not sure they're all entirely useful.

But I'd definitely go for always including a link to the FAQ, and also
to the app's website, if it has one.

Telsa