Re: GNOME 2.0 Help System Update

> jrb is also working on the search engine for this. It will be one of
> the first search engines I know of to take *real* advantage of
> SGML/XML content markup, but he will have to give more details when he
> gets further into it.

I really like the idea of this in theory, but it needs a little more
thought then just throwing a search-engine at docbook tags.  Does anyone
have any sort of experience in knowing what users search for?  How do we
want to index things?  What particular tags are we looking for?  We
could certainly do some interesting meta searches (show me all help docs
written by someone with "fred" in their name) but that's not what the
user wants.
Ideas??? (from anyone who knows docbook better)

-Jonathan