Re: Documentation templates and references

> As far as I know, no templates exist at the moment. I could write one
> - after we agree how it should look like, for example, which external
> entities we are going to use (see Karl's e-mail).
>
> Sasha

Thanks for volunteering Sasha.  I have added an entry called "GDP Document
Template(s) and Reference Document" into the "General Docs" section of the
GDP Documentation Status Table:
http://www.gnome.org/gdp/doctable/doctable_list.php3?CategoryID=4

I added you (Sasha) as the primary author for this.

When this mailing list thread has died out, anybody can make suggestions
using the "Comments" facility of the doctable.

Dan