some applet docs for editing

Folks -
I've posted some applet docs for near-final editing on the web.
I'm still awaiting final comments from applet authors on these, but would
appreciate a look from the folks in the docs community.

They're at:
http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/diskusage/
http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/modemlights/
http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/webcontrol/

I took the liberty of using the Default GTK theme for secreen captures.
Hope no religious sensibilities are offended. :)

I'm still puzzled by the figure numbering jade is giving them in the
generated HTML, but Telsa suggests that's probably not gonna be a problem.
Any input on this issue is appreciated.

Cheers,
--
John Fleck