Re: web control applet draft, question

Dave wrote:
> vpn has some good points here - the fact that the theme needs to have
> a good font, good contrast, etc can be important for when 'mom and
> dad' want to print out a help page (especially if printing doesn't get
> any better in *nix)!

Heh. I also strongly support the "not a pixmap" idea. The machine
I can run sawmill on (if that ends up as the one people want to use)
is neither fast nor vastly endowed with memory (a 586 with 32 megs of
RAM) and has had real trouble with pixmap themes before :)

Agreed on the rest.

I'm not convinced about the unfinished look that people suggest
leaving the window managers off would create; but I'm not bothered,
either. Certainly not enough to push it. It was just a thought that
I thought might get around the window manager thing :)

Telsa