OSWG Projects page

Hi all.

Just so you know, the Open Source Writers Group website has undergone
massive revisions and updates.  As a result, the old "projects" page no
longer exists.  If you're still trying to recruit writers, editors, and
translators to your project, I recommend that you re-register your
project with the OSWG using the following webform:

http://www.oswg.org:8080/oswg/query/project_registration_form

You can use HTML in the main text fields of the registration form if
required.

The current projects list is here:
http://www.oswg.org:8080/oswg/query/view_projects

This is not the best organization/layout for the projects list, but I
will be improving that in the near future.  Each project will end up
with its own separate page within the OSWG site.  I'll also be adding
various methods through which interested volunteers can browse and
search through the lists of registered projects.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at any time.
If you have any suggestions about how the OSWG site could be improved,
please let me know.

- deb

--
deb@oswg.org