Re: Volunteer

> Hi!
>
> I would like to volunteer to assist in writing documentation.

Great!  We can use all the documentation authors we can get.  The big
project right now is to write documentation for all the numerous GNOME
applications, with the emphasis on the applications which come with the
standard GNOME distribution.  Find an application which you are interested
in and feel you can write authoritatively on.

Then you should browse the GDP Handbook
(http://www.gnome.org/gdp/gdp-handbook/index.html) and join us on the
#docs IRC channel at irc.mint.net (try the xchat IRC client). There are
typically a handful of GDP members there who can answer questions and tell
you whether the application you have already has a doc author.

Dan