Re: Update on Localisation Style Guides and Glossaries

Hi Sasha
Thank you. I would like download the glossary located on
cvs:gnome-docu/user-docs/glossary and merge the glossary
with our term listing if possible.  Would this be O.K.
with you?.
Aoife

> Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2000 13:24:05 -0500
> From: Alexander Kirillov <kirillov math sunysb edu>
> To: Michael Twomey <michael twomey ireland sun com>
> Cc: gnome-doc-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: Update on Localisation Style Guides and
Glossaries

> I could do that. By the way, I'd like to compare
probably borrow from
> it for the glossary we have written for users. Currently
it
> is very small (about 100 terms) and not Gnome specific
(e.g., it
> explains things like "MIME type"); it was intended to
help users read
> Gnome documentation, not for translators. You can find
it in

wrote:
> > Hi,
> > 	that's great thanks.
> >
> > In case I hadn't made it clear I need someone with CVS
access to put the
> > glossary up, i.e. I need to mail the glossary to
someone who can put it
> > on the Gnome CVS server and/or web page for people to
access since I
> > don't have write access to Gnome CVS. That way we can
start working on
> > cleaning up the glossary.
> >
> > thanks,
> > 	Michael