Re: Contents Lists

First comments:

however we beat on this tree, it is unrealistic to hope that we can
cover all possible categories. Thus:

1. Each and every category and subacategory may contain <other> -
   e.g., multimedia, in addition to "image", "sound", etc, will also
   contain "other" for multimedia other than above.

2. I'd vote for making this categorization tree separate from
   OMF. That is, we publish the categorization tree and recommend that
   in OMF, "category" be chosen from this tree, but allow the doc
   author to invent new categoies should he want it.  So if someone
   writes a new program which he thinks belongs to "mulimedia/virtual
   reality", let him put this as a category in metadata. This, I
   believe, is how RPM manages installed packages.

Sasha