Re: gnome-doc-list missing from GNOME web page

On Thu, 17 Aug 2000, Alexander Kirillov wrote:

> Hi guys:
> can anyone tell me how come that gnome-doc-list is not listed on the
> "GNOME mailing lists" page
> (http://www.gnome.org/resources/mailing-lists.html)?
>
> Maybe, some of you have access priviledges and knowledge to fix
> this....

Thanks for pointing this out.  I just added gnome-doc-list and gnome-i18n
to the page.

> BTW, I tried sending an e-mail to webmaster@gnome.org about this (2
> months ago!) and got no reply, which  worries me greatly.

I wonder if this is still a problem.  I think the original author of
www.gnome.org is very busy hacking.  I'm not sure who is officially
supposed to be maintaining the site.  If this is still a problem, we may
need to find somebody who has more time to dedicate to maintaining the web
pages.  (probably a non-hacker)

Can anybody tell me if this is still a problem?  Also, do we have somebody
who is officially the maintainer of www.gnome.org?

Dan