RE: Tables now supported

Rather than shipping docs with SGML and HTML (or even just HTML) versions of
our manuals, they will ship with the SGML directly.  This gnome-db2html2
will then convert it to HTML on the fly, and it will get rendered in
Nautilus.  This removes the need to have the stylesheets RPM installed to
build packages, and gives us slightly better control of how our semantic
markup get's displayed.  Plus, it's a really cool project.  :-)  Later,
	Greg

P.S.  Yes, I have many other things to do, this is just more fun.