Re: comprehensiveness and completeness of large docs

>From: Aaron Weber <aaron@helixcode.com>
>To: Gnome-Doc-List <gnome-doc-list@gnome.org>
>Subject: comprehensiveness and completeness of large docs
>Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 01:01:54 -0400
>

>But for Evolution, I'm having a little conceptual trouble.
>
>Do I put all the menu-bars in big appendix as a reference of all
>functionality, sorted by component and indexed by task?  Or should I put
>a menu-bar section at the end of each window description?  How about
>just making sure that everything is covered somewhere and having a
>really good index?

I think you would be best served by two and three.  Each component
(window?) of Evolution should have it's own menubar section.  You probably
also want an emacs manual style set of indices (Key, Command, Variable, and
Concept) for the manual as a whole.