Re: xml issues

* John Fleck (jfleck@inkstain.net) wrote at 22:39 on 05/08/00:
> Ali -
>
> I was looking in the code as you suggested, in sect-elements.c,
> and I see one problem we will face in converting to xml.
> It uses the <artheader> tag. This is being replaced in docbook 4.x
> (both in xml and sgml versions).
>
> http://www.docbook.org/tdg/html/artheader.html
>
> So if we're upgrading to either sgml or xml 4.x, this will need to be
> changed.
>
> I assume the parser will stumble on this in the files I sent you, as I
> changed all <artheader>'s to <articleinfo>'s.

Haha - its interesting you mention this, because yes I stumbled on this before
I got your mail. I guessed that this was a Docbook XMLism :) so I just added
the tag to the list and made it act just like artheader :)

Very simple fix :) I believe gnome-db2html2 now acts just as well (or just as
bad - depending on your POV) with XML and SGML :)

Regards,
Ali