Help with Dia?

Hey guys,
	I was just looking over the Task list and saw that the Dia manual is a
'high priority doc'.  I thought maybe that owuld be a cool app to document.
However, with school starting so soon, and so much going on right now (vacation
next week, etc), I am going to be very busy and not able to spend much time.
	So I was curious if there was someone who would like to give me a hand
with this documentation.  I think this would be a GREAT starting project for
one of the new members.  So, if you'd like to give me a hand with this and get
the documentation done A LOT faster, then please drop me an email or contact
me on IRC.  If you're a newbie, don't worry, I'll give you a hand climbing
the SGML learning curve (I'm still climbing myself, but reaching the top).
Thanks a lot.  Take it easy.
Kevin
--
gpg key: http://www.crosswinds.net/members/~battery841/kevin_breit.gpg