GDP Status Report #1

I've finished the first GNOME Documentation Project Status Report.  Kenny
was kind enough to put it on the new GDP web page at:

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gdp/status/GDP_status_report_1.html

I put a list of docs which have been written/updated lately at the bottom,
mainly for the benefit of translators.  I also added a list of docs which
have been finished for a while since many of them have not been translated
yet.

It would be a great help if doc authors could tell me whenever they finish
a doc (ie. it is in CVS and either will not be changing for a while or
else is pending a release) so I can put these in future Status Reports.

Feedback and suggestions for the GDP Status Report is welcome.

Dan