Hello

Hi --

I just found out about this project and signed up.  I have been a
technical writer for several years on a variety of projects.

I feel that probably the best place for me to start is proof reading or
reviewing the work of other team members.  This ought to be the quickest
way to get a good feel for the writing style and the information.

I not a coding genius, but I learn things fairly quickly.  With some
patience on your part and some practice on mine, I hope to rapidly
become a useful member of the team.  If you need a hand with something,
let me know.  I'm ready to go to work :)

John