Hello from a new member

Hi there:

I'm Jon Allen, and I recently joined the GDP (thanks to Ali Abdin for
pointing me here) and thought I'd introduce myself.

I've worked on various documentation projects (work-related) during the past
few years, and I'm currently doing Implementation work.  This involves lots
of training/documentation (for a broad audience, from novice user to
sys-admin levels) among other tasks.  I'm hoping to contribute to the GDP
soon.

Regards,
Jon