Re: i'm ready

On Sun, 30 Apr 2000, Bill wrote:

> ok, I read through the handbook, downloaded the CVS and templates so I
> guess I am ready to start my very first doc.

:)

> any body have an idea of an app that needs a doc? in the utils?

Look at the GDP Documentation Table for a list of all the apps and
applets.  Look for one that interests you.  If one isn't assigned to
anyone you can probably start writing docs for it.  I would send a message
to the main developer of the program and a message to this list saying you
are going to write docs for the given app/applet.

> let me know..
>
> ./Bill

If you need any help you can email this list or join us on #docs in
irc.gnome.org.

Eric Baudais