Re: Can I help?

Roger-- Of course you can help!

Have a look at our web page-- http://www.gnome.org/gdp -- and check out
the resources available. We're currently working on gnome-utils and
gnome-applets packages.  You'll want to use a text editor such as emacs
or bbedit rather than a word processor like abiword or MS Word, because
we write the docs in docbook, which is a subset of SGML.
If you know anything about HTML or XML, it's a lot like that: basically,
most nouns have a tag for them.
It's pretty easy, although it looks complicated at first.

Have a look at the templates and see if they make any sense.
Someone is usually on irc.gnome.org in #docs and can answer the
inevitable questions.

So, grab your text editor and the templates, sign up for a project...
And welcome aboard!

Aaron Weber
Helix Code, Inc.