New GNOME 1.x Applet Template

With a little encouragement from a few GDP members, I have finally
finished the GNOME 1.x Applet Template which Telsa started and handed off
to me a while ago.  Get it from:
http://www.gnome.org/gdp/templates.html

Notice that this is a slightly different layout than the 2.x applet
template which we were previously using.  Unfortunately, this template
could not be used in GNOME 1.x as we originally thought.

The new 1.x applet template has a number of improvements:
(1) two-file layout as suggested by Jacob - Jacob wrote a very nice
    Makefile.am structure that makes it very easy to add these docs,
    provided this two-file layout is followed and the filenaming
    convention is followed.
(2) GPL for applet is included (sasha)
(3) FDL for doc is included (sasha, drake, me)
(4) parts for translators (sasha)
(5) improved Authors section, with improved contact and bug
    reporting information (sasha, telsa)
(6) general cleanup and lots of little changes (me)
(7) much more consistant with the application docs, to give a more
    consistant look and feel between all docs. (me)

The web pages and Handbook have been updated.  It can also be obtained
from CVS at gnome-docu/gdp/templates.

Dan