RE: book freedoms, article structures...

Just like everything else, it's probably up to you.  For big docs, like
those on programs like Evolution or Gnumeric, it makes sense, while for
smaller ones, probably not.  See, now isn't that helpful?  :-)
	Greg

P.S.  Do you actually have that thing compiled and running?  I gave up after
spending three days on it about a month ago, figured it wasn't worth my
time...