Re: GTT, gnome-utils note

> i exchnaged email with the author of gtt.  I'll be updating docs for
> that.
>
> Jacob is excited by the nearness of completing work for the next release
> of gnome-utils with the right documentation.
>
> aaron.

What is the timeline for gnome-utils?  I had heard it was 2-3 weeks, which
was longer than the estimates for 1.2.  Is gnome-utils being pushed
forward or is 1.2 getting pushed backward?

According to the DocTable, there are still 6 programs in gnome-utils which
don't have a writer yet.  Anybody who is looking for something to write
should consider signing themselves up for one of these.

Dan