No Subject

Folks -
>From the just-when-you-thought-you-could-catch-your-breath department comes
word the gnome-utils package is being remodeled for a new release.

Gregory McLean has taken charge of the package. He's given me a preliminary
list of utilities he's sure will be in the release. More may be added to
this list. Some already have authors, some have old partial docs (I'm
contacting those authors to find out their status and whether we need a GDP
person to take them over, or help getting them into docbook shape) and some
are free for you eager writers to tackle:

> gcalc - free
> gcolorsel - free
> gdialog - free
> gdiskfree - jfleck
> gfontsel - sasha
> gless - free
> gsearchtool - sasha
> gshutdown - free
> gstripchart (and its applet) - partial
> gtt - partial
> guname - free
> gw - free
> idetool - free

The doctable's been updated accordingly.

Cheers,

--
John Fleck
jfleck@inkstain.net