Re: literal characters

Konrad Podloucky wrote:

> This is driving me crazy:
>
> What do I have to do to get a 'special character' (what the
> doc-generator thinks is a special character) f.i. an '%' from my tmpl
> file into the resulting HTML-file?

Yes, it is a problem. There is no way to escape them at present.

We have four special codes in gtk-doc: (), @, % and #.

I suppose the easiest thing would be to use backslash to escape them, so
you use '\%' to get a '%' in the docs etc. But we don't want to force a
'\\' to get a '\' or we'll run into problems with '\'s in example C code.
So any '\' not before a (), @, % or # will be left alone.

Would there be any problem with that?

Damon