Re: Users Guides vs. Help

       I still think it would be more effective just to list all
important applications in the users guide, giving, say, 4-5 lines
description of what each of them does (as in gnome software map) and a
link to the application's own help. We have tens of important
applications; giving even 4-5 pages for each of them in users guide
would be too much and difficult to maintain.

And of course, each app must have
an online help...

   Sasha