Re: joining the GDP?

Owen Williams <ywwg@usa.net> writes:

> I would love to help the documentation project by writing
> instruction manuals for various programs.  If there's one aspect of
> GNOME that I've found lacking it's the help facilities and lack of
> basic procedures.  What should I do to join?

Great!  I would say first come to #docs and talk sometime to myself or
earthtone - other than that perhaps you can start by picking something
you are interested in - an app, applet, etc and give it a shot. Make
sure you are familiar with sgml/DocBook and start writing!

If you have questions let us know.

Dave

--

          David Mason