GNOME users guide translation to Dutch

Hi,

I'd like to try to help with translating the GNOME users guide to Dutch.

There is a current "Dutch" version - so I hear you say "why's that
necessary?"

Well the truth is that Dutch is a little more complex than some people
estimate, and thus using a computer for translation can result in
"double-dutch" - a strange mix of English grammar and Dutch words.

I have the impression that some real-Dutch translation has already been
done on the document currently available on the site, but it's only half
finished. So I don't know if help is still needed on it. When it is, I'd
like to give it a try in my spare time.

Greets,

Stefan