Re: MArco

Evan Lawrence <evan@unix.worldpath.net> writes:

| IIRC, Windowmaker by itself is not GNOME compliant, but there is a patch
| to make it at least pseudo-GNOME compliant. I'm afraid I don't have a

You are talking about Blackbox not WindowMaker. At least that fits
your description. The only thing you have to do if you compile
WindowMaker yourself is to include --enable-gnome and you get gnome
support.

WindowMaker works fine with say the gnome pager, which blackbox
doesn't (better with the patch though). I think there are/was some
problems with gmc, but then I don't use gmc.

If you check the WindowMaker FAQ :
http://www.dpo.uab.edu/~grapeape/wmfaq.html#7.5

you will see that both Gnome and KDE hints have been supported since
the version 0.50.0

--
Preben Randhol                              iEmacs is the best editor<ESC>
[randhol@pvv.org] 	                    0cwVI(m)<ESC>