Re: Gnome development tutorial

I was thinking there might be more of a decent tutorial for the
non-gnome people (disgruntled Redmond developers) that went through the
various aspects of developing a gnome application.  There doesn't
really seem to be much there besides the source code.  GTK+ had a nice
tutorial that helped me get up to speed.
(Glad you liked the book.)

If no one else is working on one, I might start writing one as soon as
I sift through the (ahem) current documentation and come up to speed.

 -Eric

http://www.edenproject.org/~martin/web/gnome-docu/white-papers/white-papers.html