Re: docbook & emacs with psgml
- From: Ramses Morales <ramses computer org>
- To: Federico Mena Quintero <federico nuclecu unam mx>
- CC: gnome-doc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: docbook & emacs with psgml
- Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:32:57 -0400
Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> > When I try to use that nice command, C-c C-e, I get this message:
> > External entity book not found
> > Public identifier -//Davenport//DTD DocBook V3.0//
> > How can I make it to find the DTD? I want my element completion :-(
> Try setting the SGML_CATALOG_FILES environment variable to
> "/usr/lib/sgml/CATALOG", or wherever your catalog file resides. Then
> start Emacs and psgml-mode will pick it up.
I tried that before asking for help (sorry I didn't mention that), and
still got that message.
I don't know why, because /usr/lib/sgml/CATALOG is there, and it has the
Thanks for your help.
] [Thread Prev