Re: Dtd????

Mc Guinness <didier.dubois@hermes-ecs.com> writes:

> I would like to produce the same kind of document as the ones found in
> the site developer.gnome.org.
>
> Do you use  SGML tools?
> Or something else?Home-brewed scripte???
>
> Where can I find documentation about that? Can I do that directly from
> my RH, Machine????
>
> Should I write my own tools????

It depends on which documents you are talking about. Most of the
articles, guides, etc were created using SGML with the DocBook
DTD. Some people might have used SGMLTools however I used DocBook
tools (so did some others). You can find DocBook Tools at:
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/docbook-tools/

Most of the small documents that fill the pages were made simply with
HTML and some good scripts to build it all. You can see it all in the
web-devel-2/ module on the GNOME CVS server. Read more about cvs on:
http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

Hope this helped.

Cheers,

Dave