Sources for the german version of the user's guide

Hi,

I am the maintainer for the Debian package of the english version of
the User's Guide.

Now, I think I could package the german version as well. Is the SGML
source available? This would be the best source for the package.

Also, could you be so kind to inform me, when new a new version of the
guide is released? I follow the usual sources of information, but I
want to make sure, I don't miss the event.

Thanks,
	Martin