Re: API Docs - so sad

> Well, after a spirited attempt last week to get people to sign up to
> write GNOME API docs I have had a whopping, grand total of 0 people
> sign up. That's right Zero (0), Nil (0), nada, nothing.

  Well, a non-emotionnal answer :-)

I maintain gnome-xml (aka libxml) documentation,
It can be found in-line at http://rpmfind.net/veillard/XML/libxml.html
there is also more high level documentation on the same library at
http://rpmfind.net/veillard/XML/xml.html . It's also in the CVS base.

  It need to be extended, but at least this is available.

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard@w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel: +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux, WWW, rpmfind,