Documentation: only in html?

Hi!

I've been looking all over your developer site for documentation, and I've
found just about all I was looking for. Now, I can print it, but that's
quite a lot of work (many pages :( ). So I figured there must be a gzipped
tar of each document... But I can't find it. Do these exist? If the
answer is yes, where can I find them? If the answer is no, why don't you
make them? It's very handy for people without a constant internet
connection...

Thanks, Alfred.

Alfred G. de Wijn,  Faculty of Physics and Astronomy, Utrecht University
 Home address:  Baarnseweg 26A, 3735 MH Bosch en Duin, The Netherlands
   e-mail: A.G.deWijn@phys.uu.nl    web: http://www.phys.uu.nl/~dwijn
      There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers
      exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will
      instantly  disappear and  be replaced by something even more
      bizarre  and  inexplicable.   There is another theory  which
      states that this has already happened.