Re: Documentation

Miguel de Icaza <miguel@helixcode.com> writes:

|   Look in gnome-libs/devel-docs/{gnome,gnomeui,zvt,libgnorba}/sgml for
|   the Docbook SGML source that needs to be rendered.

Sorry, but he was looking for GNOME commands, not for GNOME API
references.  I know programmers like section 3 manpages and of course, I
don't vote not to try to provide those pages.

|   And yes, the stuff there is *designed* to be displayed as a man
|   page; Solaris even converted all their man pages into SGML and now
|   they ship an DocbookSGML-aware man command

I'll have to check it out.  Next millennium.

--
work: ke@suse.de                          |
        : http://www.suse.de/~ke/             |       ------    ,__o