Roadmap?

Hi, guys,
it seems to me that what we really need for gnome-docs now is some
kind of a roadmap, or "TODO" list, or something like this - with
priorities and a periodic status updates, as for gnome icons project
or gnome-ui.  Especially now, that several people offered to help - we
need to be able to tell them: here is the list of most urgent ones,
pick what you like and send your suggestions to this address. Yes, I
know that EarthTone and Dan Mueth were doing something like this  - but
they didn't finish it. Mueth: maybe it is the time to put what you have done
- even if it is not fully completed, with www interface and database
server - put it on the web right now?

Anyone willing to become "the coordinator"?

(no, not me...)

Sasha