Again with the API Docs

OK, I promise no "call to arms" this time, just simple information:

~60 items out of 156 items in the GNOME API docs are not complete AND
not claimed by anyone to be worked on.

Not all of them need to be written from scratch. Some of them just
need a little work to be finished.

IMPORTANT: The items that have a name beside them that is NOT a
hyperlink means that that person is no longer working on those docs
and you can take that item as your own (I know, a little odd, but it
helps me keep track of who's doing what, if you have previously done
work and you are not listed let me know).

As you can tell, NO ONE has even touched the libart stuff yet. Do we
want it documented? Um.... yes.

IMPORTANT: Now, as to the "Needs Reformatting" items. These are really
quite easy, but might be hard to figure out in the beginning. The
problem with these is that some of the writing in these items have not
followed the gtk-doc "style-guide" on how they should be
written. Federico came up with this list, so if you decide to work on
one and have questions as to what needs to be done, post your question
to gnome-doc-list and Federico and I will monitor it and make
suggestions.

You can find the style guide(and other tips) for gtk-doc in the gtk-doc
distribution and on the gnome-devel page at:

http://developer.gnome.org/arch/doc/authors.html

and

http://developer.gnome.org/arch/doc/gtkapi.html

Here is a list of the current items that need work but are not claimed
(you can find these at
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/api-status.html):

gnome-paper
gnomelibs-init