Dutch Translations?

Hi,
is there anybody working on a dutch (nederlandse) translation of the Gnome
docs? If not, I'd like to take it on. Any directions about which steps to
take, tools to use and pitfalls to avoid are very welcome.

regards,

Dennis van Dok

[The biggest challenge facing programmers today] is to go to sleep at
night, when there are so many urgent things needing to be done. A huge
gap exists between what we know is possible with today's machines and
what we have so far been able to finish.--Don Knuth