	Sasha

   Date: Sat, 3 Apr 1999 03:00:15 +0200 (CEST)
   From: "Christopher R. Gabriel" <cgabriel@tin.it>

   Hi all,

   I've been working on the Gnome User Guide for while doing the italian translation, but I'm getting crazy.

   Keeping the docs on the CVS is a very good thing, the document'll be always in sync with the software, but I's quite a problem with the translation. I can't release something because I'm always updating it.

   We need a "freeze" also for the docs, otherwise it'll be very difficult to work on translation.

   What can we do for it ?

   Christopher