GNOME documentation update.
- From: Miguel de Icaza <miguel nuclecu unam mx>
- To: gnome-hackers nuclecu unam mx
- Subject: GNOME documentation update.
- Date: Sat, 28 Nov 1998 18:04:53 -0600
Ok, some of you might not have read the whole thread about the
documentation. Here is a quick summary of what happened:
- GNOME API will be documented inside the source code as
described by the gnome-libs/devel-docs/api-comment-style.txt
- Extended descriptions, examples, hyperlinks and other bells
and whistles to the documentation is going to be done trough
the gtk+doc system (gtk-doc module).
This means that the documentation systems will complement each
] [Thread Prev