Re: SGMLtools-2.0 and DocBook

    Ramses> Hi.  What's the difference between SGMLtools-2.0.2, that
    Ramses> uses DocBook, and the DocBook SGML Tools that can be found
    Ramses> at ftp://ftp.cygnus.com/pub/home/rosalia/?

    Ramses> Have a Merry Christmas!!

Dear Ramses,

I hope that eventually my packages will converge with the SGMLtools
packages.

For now they are a bit different (although both allow processing
DocBook), and I would say that if you want to deal with legacy
linuxdoc documents, you shoul dgrab SGMLtools-2.0.2, whereas if you
want a simple setup for processing DocBook you should grab my RPMs.